We have immediate openings for Account Service team members including an Account Manager and Account Coordinator.
To qualify you must have a minimum of 3 – 7 years solid experience in a fast paced recognized agency environment working on travel & hospitality and/or education accounts and have the following abilities/traits:
- Be a self-starter.
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a team player and have the ability to forge and maintain excellent relationships with all agency departments.
- Think strategically and most importantly, creatively.
- Be digitally savvy.
- Be a “people person” out going and personable.
- Understand and have a passion for 360 Integration.
- Coordinate and execute client programs on time and on budget.
- Have the ability to foster excellent Client relationships and manage expectations.
- Organize, prioritize and manage tight deadlines.
- Be detailed orientated and have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Digital media experience
- Agency experience with a can do attitude
- Ability to be flexible
- Be a team player and have the ability to maintain excellent work relationships with all agency departments and work well with multiple client contacts
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects as well as think proactively
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
- Must be diligent with follow through, planning and managing timeliness/workflow
- Excellent skills using a MAC and proficient with Word and Excel – PowerPoint or Keynote a plus
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The agency specializes in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Since 1978, it has partnered with world-class companies to build measurable results. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then, reinvests the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line.