Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for new stars to join our self-motivated, super valuable and almost magically talented team. If you’re passionate, curious and love BIG Ideas, we’d love to hear from you.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Designs, executes, and reports on communications across paid, earned and owned media. You’ll focus on developing, delivering and reporting on paid social, search and media campaign optimizations across all devices and platforms.
Starmark is proud to follow Agile methodology agency-wide. As an Agile Team We Value:
- Quick Daily Check-ins: Facilitate collaboration, increase transparency, reduce noise, avoid waste
- Solid Planning: You are the expert! Participate in project roadmaps, plan new stories with clients, plan your work in 2-week sprints
- People Who Deliver: Scope from media plans to campaign execution to reporting, you own the work we deliver
- Being Able to Respond to Change: Plan for change, remain flexible, collaborate with team and clients for success
- Define, develop and optimize digital solutions to meet our clients goals and KPIs
- Develop campaign strategy and direct optimization, including messaging, audience targeting, etc.
- Optimize campaigns, ads, landing pages, A/B tests, commerce flows when possible
- Keywords research to inform SEO and SEM, SEO audits, benchmark reporting and recommendations
- Campaign reporting, insights and recommendations
- Monitor and track all campaign tactics by medium and source, including phone tracking analytics, and develop reports, insights and recommendations to populate campaign dashboards
- Manage vendors that execute our media strategy
- Actively monitor and leverage industry trends, best practices, and web performance analytics to recommend innovative, results-oriented digital projects and programs.
- Budget stewardship, expense tracking billing reconciliation
- Excellent writing, editing (photo, video, text), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work directly with client and team to build relationships.
- Balanced analytical and creative mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an Agile, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience driving high performing campaigns with tight deadlines.
- Experience designing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of high engagement nurture campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in Paid Social, Search, Display Media, SEO and Attribution.
- Hands-on experience with advertising and social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Experience managing PPC, CPA and CPC campaigns.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, reporting dashboards
- AdWords, Adsense, Facebook Ads, Moz, SEM Rush, SpyFu
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or similar.
- Google and Facebook certifications a must.
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We specialize in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then we reinvest the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line.