Front End Developer
We’re currently looking for new stars to join our self-motivated, super valuable and almost magically talented team. Starmark is proud to follow Agile methodologies agency-wide, so if you’re passionate, curious and love BIG Ideas, we’d love to hear from you.
Front End Developer
The ideal candidate will be proficient in front-end technologies and have experience developing web-based applications for use by both enterprise customers and the general public.
As an Agile Team We Value:
- Quick Daily Check-ins: facilitate collaboration, increase transparency, reduce noise, avoid waste.
- Solid Planning: Participate in project roadmaps, plan new stories with clients, plan your work in 2-week sprints, flexible self-starters, ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- People Who Deliver: dynamic websites, web applications, emails and media.
- Being Able to Respond to Change: Adapt quickly, remain flexible, collaborate with team and client for success.
- Collaborating with UX and UI designers on new sites.
- Integrating front end designs with REST API services.
- WordPress themes, templates and custom systems.
- Automated browser testing, mobile device testing, email client testing.
- Quality Assurance/Technical Reviews.
- HTML5 Animated Banners (Google WebDesigner or Adobe Animate).
- Responsive email templates; email broadcast tools.
- Evaluation of new front end and full-stack languages & techniques.
- Ability to work directly with client and team to build relationships.
- Balanced analytical and creative mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an Agile, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven history of developing web-based applications preferably used by the general public with high traffic volume.
- Web presentation technologies.
- Web Services: SOAP and REST.
- Experience working with MVC and OOP design patterns.
- Version control systems: Git or others.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Science degree (or similar degree)
- Animation & Video Editing
- PHP frameworks (Zend Framework 2+)
- Mobile Application Development Framework (React Native, Ionic, Appcelerator)
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Starmark is proud to follow Agile Methodology agency-wide and specializes in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then we reinvest the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line.