Magento Program Manager
We’re looking for new stars to join our self-motivated, super valuable and almost magically talented team. Starmark is proud to follow Agile methodologies agency-wide, so if you’re passionate, curious and love BIG Ideas, we’d love to hear from you.
Magento Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have a passion for setting up and configuring a brand new instance of Magento for a business-to-business project. Have you ever wanted to have a fresh clean install setup right from day one? This project is a great opportunity for that.
As an Agile Team We Value:
- Quick Daily Check-ins: facilitate collaboration, increase transparency, reduce noise, avoid waste
- Solid Planning: Participate in project roadmaps, plan new stories with clients, plan your work in 2-week sprints, flexible self-starters, ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- People Who Deliver: Work related to the setup and configuration of a B2B ecommerce application.
- Being Able to Respond to Change: Adapt quickly, remain flexible, collaborate with team and client for success
- Managing a large-scale B2B application from end to end
- Collaborating with UI/UX, design and copy
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end developers
- Assessing and recommending available Magento themes, extensions and custom systems
- Optimizing the use of native Magento 2 Commerce B2B features
- Managing integrations for catalog, pricing, shipping, security, etc
- Automated browser testing, mobile device testing, email client testing
- Quality Assurance/Technical Reviews
- Ensuring that prerequisites are met before work begins
- Assessing the quality of work that is ready for delivery to clients
- Tracking and reporting project progress against a given timeline and budget
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet the specified business need
- Serving as subject matter expert for Magento 2 Commerce
- Ability to work directly with client and team to build relationships.
- Balanced analytical and creative mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an Agile, deadline-driven environment.
- 4+ years experience with Magento
- Expert at managing enterprise-level ecommerce using Magento 2
- Expert at product listing and merchandising management for e-commerce
- Advanced knowledge of B2B sales
- Basic understanding of web design and development principles
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a team member and deliver work product during peak periods
Nice to have:
- Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist
- 4 year degree in business, computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Content production skills (copy, image, video, etc.)
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Starmark is proud to follow Agile Methodology agency-wide and specializes in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then we reinvest the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line.