User Experience Designer
We’re looking for new stars to join our self-motivated, super valuable and almost magically talented team. Starmark is proud to follow Agile methodologies agency-wide, so if you’re passionate, curious and love BIG Ideas, we’d love to hear from you.
User Experience Designer
The ideal candidate will maintain an understanding of client’s industry, business and goals while creating award winning experience design in digital and offline environments.
As an Agile Team We Value:
- Quick Daily Check-ins: facilitate collaboration, increase transparency, reduce noise, avoid waste.
- Solid Planning: Participate in project roadmaps, plan new stories with clients, plan your work in 2-week sprints, flexible self-starters, ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- People Who Deliver: the overall design and vision of a project.
- Being Able to Respond to Change: Adapt quickly, remain flexible, collaborate with team and client for success.
- Developing winning integrated concepts and design ideas for Digital, Print, Social & Video that align with the overall strategy:
- Research: Stakeholder interviews, user research, data mining, persona development, user journeys, getting into the mind of the consumer.
- Digital: Websites, emails, mobile apps, banners, user interface design, other media formats.
- Print: Fully integrated campaigns, direct response, brochures, out-of-home and other media formats.
- Social: campaigns, canvas & carousel ads, video ads, live events.
- Video: experience with storyboarding, art direction & editing.
- Ability to present work to the client in order to develop relationships and better understand needs.
- Organizing and collaborating on project scope to ensure success.
- Applying design, layout & client identity to any digital medium.
- Firm knowledge of digital human interface guidelines when designing for handheld devices.
- Experience with photoshoots, video projects and activations/events.
- Brand identity design, typography, photo style, icon sets, color theory, including rollout & guidelines.
- Collaborating with the team on content strategy before project implementation.
- Understanding of how to design for User Personas, design for each stage of a Customer Journey, etc.
- Ability to conduct competitive research online and offline.
- Ability to conduct (or work with UX) preference testing, usability testing, analyze, recommend, refine creative based on testing feedback.
- Ability to work directly with client and team to build relationships.
- Balanced analytical and creative mindset.
- Strong written, verbal communication & organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an Agile, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to produce exceptional work for clients both creatively and effectively.
- Maintaining client brand guidelines and design standards.
- Ability to conceptualize creative ideas/solutions that effectively communicate strategy.
- Maintain digital files and server management.
- Ability to collaborate with studio and production team for mechanical files.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates innovative work.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years with an advertising or design company.
- Knowledge of file format types and how to create or edit them.
- Proficiency with software applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision.
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team with minimal supervision.
- Strong presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of print and mechanical requirements
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Starmark is proud to follow Agile Methodology agency-wide and specializes in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then we reinvest the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line.