Nov 30, 2016
Accelerating the marketing momentum of Greater Fort Lauderdale in the upcoming year
Broward County Convention Center, the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB) unveiled the destination’s 2017 Marketing Plan at their annual industry luncheon with more than 550 hospitality attendees. During the event, GFLCVB’s President & CEO Stacy Ritter, Starmark’s CMO Lisa Hoffman-Linero and Finn Partners’ Managing Partner Virginia Sheridan shared the vision for the next year with many exciting announcements, including a brand new Hello Sunny advertising campaign, a new line of branded merchandise and the debut of a first of its kind Hello Sunny TV Network.
- Welcome to the new Starmark HQ at The Main October 11, 2021
- A reunion activation as epic as the big game October 8, 2021
- Starmark Ranked #1 Creative Agency in North America by Mobile Marketing Association October 6, 2021
- Generating charter school enrollment leads for the 2020-2021 year September 17, 2021
- Creating a Dynamic Brand Presence for a New Community Movement September 8, 2021