Oct 22, 2014
Smartie Award for Mobile Marketing
Activation | GFLCVB | Mobile Marketing | Promotion | Social | TourismThe world’s only global mobile marketing awards program, the Smartie Awards honor innovation, creativity and success by those who push the boundaries of mobile marketing. Starmark did just that and won a Silver Smartie for our mobile initiatives during the “Goodbye Chilly, Hello Sunny” guerrilla events for the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB). Creating a beach oasis in New York City’s Grand Central Terminal, Starmark engaged with consumers by using mobile technology that resulted in an average of 15 minutes with the Greater Fort Lauderdale (GFL) brand per event attendee. With a simple tap or swipe on their mobile devices, consumers had the ability to share their experience with their social networks in real time via unique photo opps, a brand-specific app, and a vending machine powered by FanWise® which gave attendees the ability to get free sunglasses by posting or tweeting to their social networks via their mobile devices. The various mobile components of the event gave the GFLCVB brand the ability to feature content on their own social pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, engaging the brand’s hundreds of thousands of followers who could not attend the event in person.
- Starmark rings in the 2021 holiday season at The Main December 2, 2021
- Starmark Brings Home Multiple 2021 Smarties Awards November 29, 2021
- Welcome to the new Starmark HQ at The Main October 11, 2021
- A reunion activation as epic as the big game October 8, 2021
- Starmark Ranked #1 Creative Agency in North America by Mobile Marketing Association October 6, 2021