Apr 4, 2019
Starmark and client Greater Fort Lauderdale Celebrate Emmy® Award Win
The Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFL CVB), the Starmark team and Diamond View Studios earned a 2018 Emmy® Award for their collaboration on the “Greater Together” campaign video. The video was recognized in the Commercials category at the 42nd Annual Suncoast Regional Emmy® Awards by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
“The Greater Together video was an expression of our spirit of inclusion, and to have the Academy recognize our efforts is truly an honor,” said Stacy Ritter, Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau president and CEO. “Our partnership with Starmark and Diamond View Studios enabled us to creatively communicate our open heart and open-door policy to our visitors and residents from around the globe.”
The Greater Together video launched on the United Nations’ World Tourism Day in 2017. In this time of travel bans and safety concerns, it helped bring to life Greater Fort Lauderdale’s welcome message to the world.
“Our concept is based on the rich tapestry of cultures in Greater Fort Lauderdale and was created to connect people to our places. We are proud to tell this story to the world – it is one that comes straight from the heart,” said Dale Baron, Starmark VP Executive Creative Director.
- Apple podcast subscription entry signals growing audio popularity July 26, 2021
- Tourism Marketing Efforts for Amelia Island Earn Three Adrian Awards July 16, 2021
- Surviving the looming data cookie crunch June 23, 2021
- The Agile Mindset: Getting Success Down To A Science June 15, 2021
- SFBJ: Woman of Influence Announcement May 21, 2021