May 23, 2018
Starmark adds another award with 2018 District ADDY Silver
Adding to a big year of ADDY award wins, Starmark took home an ADDY Silver for its Riptide Activation. The activation received this honor at the American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 4 Awards Gala, held in Orlando, FL on April 14th, 2018. The effort received its ADDY Silver award from a field of agency submissions spanning the entire state of Florida and The Caribbean.
See a Video of the Activation
About the Campaign
During the Riptide Music Festival, Starmark worked with urban pop artist, Ruben Ubiera to create a community work of art. Attendees were encouraged to add their mark to a mural-sized thumbprint artwork as part of the Greater Together initiative for the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB). The resulting work of art symbolizes the diversity and oneness of the Greater Fort Lauderdale community and is currently on rotating display throughout the county.
Starmark and the GFLCVB have a long history of creating award-winning, groundbreaking activations, starting in 2011 with the Defrost Your Swimsuit Times Square installation and followed by the Hello Sunny bus shelter activations in New York and Boston during the 2012 “Snowmageddon” blizzards.
- Generating charter school enrollment leads for the 2020-2021 year September 17, 2021
- Creating a Dynamic Brand Presence for a New Community Movement September 8, 2021
- Digital ad numbers skyrocket with demand August 5, 2021
- Apple podcast subscription entry signals growing audio popularity July 26, 2021
- Tourism Marketing Efforts for Amelia Island Earn Three Adrian Awards July 16, 2021