Mar 18, 2016
Starmark wins 13 awards including Best in Show at the AAF of Greater Fort Lauderdale Gala
Hello Sunny bus shelter satellite activations from Fort Lauderdale to Boston and Chicago. “Through Consumer Brand Bridging, we’re able to engage our clients’ customers through unique and personal experiences in unexpected locations,” said Lisa Hoffman-Linero, Starmark Chief Marketing Officer. “It’s all about connecting and delivering memorable experiences between consumers and brands.” Additional awards won included a Kaplan University Silver ADDY for the Social Update Sequel television spot and a Silver ADDY for Social Update national television campaign; a Silver ADDY for Casa Sant’Angelo’s Brand Brochure; Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport won a Silver ADDY in the Cross Platform category – and the Local Television Campaign – for the Park Smart. Park Onsite. Campaign; A Silver ADDY was awarded for the Sunny.org site redesign and The Loews Miami Beach also received a Silver ADDY in the Sales and Marketing category for the Loews Miami Beach Sales Kit. GFLCVB received a Silver ADDY for the Love Is Love Single Event. In the category of Social Media- Single Platform, GFLCVB received a Silver ADDY for the Selfie Beach Towel installation for out of home. Starmark also brought home two Silver Awards for Career Source Florida; Magazine Advertising Design and Logo Design.
- Starmark rings in the 2021 holiday season at The Main December 2, 2021
- Starmark Brings Home Multiple 2021 Smarties Awards November 29, 2021
- Welcome to the new Starmark HQ at The Main October 11, 2021
- A reunion activation as epic as the big game October 8, 2021
- Starmark Ranked #1 Creative Agency in North America by Mobile Marketing Association October 6, 2021