Sep 8, 2016
Big ideas in Florida tourism marketing awarded with top honors
Live Bus Shelter Activation. In this first-ever live broadcast interactive bus shelter consumer activation, Starmark helped GFLCVB warm up Boston and Chicago by transforming bus shelters into “Hello Sunny” cabanas replete with heat lamps, custom benches that mimicked the iconic Fort Lauderdale Wave Wall and a digital monitor that beamed in the beach via live satellite broadcasts. The Hello Sunny Millennial Campaign also yielded a Henry in the Mixed Media category. Based on research findings, Starmark helped GFLCVB introduced the Hello Sunny brand to Millennials in a way that resonates with the goal of building life-long brand relationships with this new audience. Starmark created :15 videos, digital banner ads, Facebook ads and radio spots that showcase Millennials enjoying the destination in ways they can relate to – from bonfires on the beach, to Sunday dockside brunches to horseback riding and mountain biking through the parks. Additional wins for Starmark include a Henry for the Greater Fort Lauderdale Digital Vacation Playbook in the Mobile Marketing category; and a Silver for the “Broward 100 – Celebrating the County’s Centennial” event in the Special Event category.
- Starmark rings in the 2021 holiday season at The Main December 2, 2021
- Starmark Brings Home Multiple 2021 Smarties Awards November 29, 2021
- Welcome to the new Starmark HQ at The Main October 11, 2021
- A reunion activation as epic as the big game October 8, 2021
- Starmark Ranked #1 Creative Agency in North America by Mobile Marketing Association October 6, 2021